Understand. Take Action. Improve Results.
We understand our customers' challenges and the solution options available to address them. We take action by implementing solutions to improve results.
We deploy cloud-based applications and integrate them with our client's existing in-house applications. Our clients stay laser-focused on running their businesses while we keep their key processes and applications running.
Do you need to improve your business performance and reduce IT costs? How could you improve your business if you had integrated reporting at your fingertips?
Our approach is simple but effective. We help you to run business processes in the cloud. We assemble your solution according to your needs and make it available on the devices you will use to access it, whether a PC or a mobile phone. There are no servers or other technology for you to acquire, deploy or manage. That's why we call it business-ready.
Our experts who understand how to make technology work for your business. We focus on solving business problems with proven cloud business scenarios, such as:
- Integrated reporting (to provide an integrated view of your data across multiple applications)
- Non-profit business support (to support fund raising, communications, event management, membership management, and contact database management)
- Demand generation (using the internet to market, create leads, and convert leads and opportunities)
- Sales force automation (resolving traditional issues of stalled deals, poor selling execution, and unsatisfactory client interaction)
- Customer service (providing online portals for case tracking / resolution and improved communication with clients)
- Customer interaction through online presence (websites which engage customers in investigating your solutions to resolve their problems)
- Document management (sharing and distributing information throughout the organization and creating platforms for collaboration)
- Mobile or virtual workers (ensuring all workers are part of a functioning collaborative network)
- Personal Productivity applications - email, calendar, documents, video
- Custom application development
We service customers in a variety of industries, yet they have common goals - to service their customers and members more effectively while lowering costs by replacing costly manual processes. Our customers include large member-based non-profits, high tech solution providers, and services organizations. We work with clients internationally from our base in Calgary. The majority of our clients are located in Alberta, based either in Calgary or Edmonton.
A few of the business-ready Cloud services we have used to postively impact our clients' business results:
- Reporting - LogiXML
- CRM - Zoho CRM, salesforce.com, Worketc. (service companies), SugarCRM, CiviCRM (non-profits)
- Project Management - Zoho, 5pm Web, Worketc. and Basecamp
- Online marketing, lead generation, lead & opportunity conversions - MailChimp, Unbounce, LeadLander, Visitor Track
- Customer surveys - SurveyGizmo
- Collaboration - Evernote and Google Docs
- Personal Productivity - Google Apps
- Training - Moodle - open-source Learning Management Systems, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia
- Mobile - Android, iPhone, iPad
- Website analytics - Google Analytics, Google Webmaster
- Website development - Drupal - one of the world's leading open-source Content Management Systems for web development
Contact us today to see how we can help you make an immediate impact in your business or non-profit.