IT is under pressure to reduce both operating and capital costs. Effective sourcing strategies can be the quickest way of reducing costs.
Implement IT sourcing strategies to:
- Exploit best practices from global providers
- Ring fence lagacy technologies to focus on strategic transformational initiatives
- Use outsourcing to conserve Opex
- Exploit vendor delivered services to achieve better return on capital
- Use scalable vendor services to support mergers and transformation
- Reduce reliance on high cost contractors
- Focus your employees on high value work
- Establish continuous improvement and innovation programs with strategic partners
- Demistifying "as a Service"